The Spring Course: Best of DDW 2019
333 East 47th Street (near First Avenue)
New York, NY 10017
How to Reserve Exhibit Space
Log into the website using your company's profle (which was created to reserve space at the 2018 Annual New York Course). There is only one permitted per company (or company division) and only the may reserve exhibit space. If you need to recover your company's User Name and Password, please contact Exhibit Manager Robin Weidy at email@example.com.
If your company does not have an profile, one must be created before reserving exhibit space. The profile looks like a . The first field is . Do not choose Active Member or Trainee Member.
Login to the website with your profile, then access the page and enter the required information to reserve exhibit space for The Spring Course: Best of DDW 2019.
Exhibit HoursSaturday, June 1, 2019
7:30 am - 8:15 am Exhibit Table Setup
8:15 am - 9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
9:00 am – 4:00 pm Program and Exhibits
- Two exhibitor badges per table
- Listing in program if reservation received by May 15, 2019
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks
- Admittance to the scientific program, space permitting
- Visit the Exhibits, Win a Great Prize! Attendee Promotion
- Cost is $2,500 per Exhibit Table
- Payment in full is required by May 15, 2019.
- Space is not confirmed until payment in full is received. Failure to comply could jeopardize space reservation
- Payment options include ACH transfer, check, and credit card as noted on your invoice
- Space is limited
- Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tabletop displays only
- NYSGE reserves the right to accept or decline any application
- Cancellations must be made in writing and received in the NYSGE Office no later than April 22, 2019 to qualify for a 50 percent refund. No refunds after April 22, 2019
- No product or promotional material or activities are permittted in the auditorium
Questions?Contact Exhibit Manager Robin Weidy
Joint ProvidershipThis activity is presented through the joint providership of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Accreditation StatementThis activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation StatementThe Albert Einstein College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Accreditation StatementThis activity has been submitted to the Northeast Multi-State Division for approval to award contact hours. The Northeast Multi-State Division is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont Nurses Associations are members of the Northeast Multi-State Division of the American Nurses Association.
Certification Board for Sterile Processing and DistributionThis educational activity has been submitted to the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc. (CBSPD) for continuing education credit toward maintenance of certification.
Course InformationCourse Directors
Abraham Khan, MD, NYSGEF
Robin Mendelsohn, MD
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Updates from Digestive Disease Week 2019
Esophageal Motility Disorders
GERD and Barrett’s Esophagus
Functional Bowel Disease
Non-IBD Small Bowel Disease
Colon Cancer and Polyps
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Highlights of the 2019 ASGE Video Plenary Session, Part 1
Endoscopic Treatment of Obesity
Biliary Tract Disease
Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Other Liver Disorders
Best of the 2019 ASGE Video Plenary Session, Part 2