Poster Session Submission
9th Annual Scientific Poster Session and Reception
Thursday, December 13
5:45 pm to 7:00 pm
CoordinatorsSusana Gonzalez, MD and Lauren G. Khanna, MD
Special OfferThe 42nd Annual New York Course registration fee will be waived for fellows with accepted posters (limited to one per poster session abstract), pending grant or sponsorship approval.
Submission DeadlineMonday, October 29
Instructions for complimentary registration will be sent separately after notification of acceptance.
- Individuals currently enrolled in an accredited medical school, residency, or three-year Gastroenterology fellowship are eligible to submit, as are fellows enrolled in Advanced Endoscopy, Hepatology, IBD or Motility fellowships
- Applicants are not required to be the lead author, but must have contributed significantly and meaningfully to the research study
- Any clinical topic within Gastroenterology or Hepatology is suitable for submission, although case reports will not be accepted
- Abstracts submitted to a national meeting (DDW, ACG, AASLD) in the past year are eligible
- Acceptance by NYSGE does not preclude future submission to other conferences
- The body of the abstract is limited to 2,900 characters, including spaces
- If selected, posters may be no larger than 4’ x 8’
- Judges and course attendees will view the posters from 5:45 pm to 7:00 pm, during which time all presenters must be in attendance
- An NYSGE Fellows Research Award will be presented to the top three scoring posters, and the winners announced at the next NYSGE Annual Dinner
- All those who submit must be NYSGE Trainee members. To apply, visit www.nysge.org, choose Join NYSGE then select Trainee Member from the Membership Options drop-down menu. Membership is complimentary for trainees, but a brief application is required. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Submission InstructionsStep 1
- Include your Full Name, Institution, Email Address, and Phone Number at the top of the first page of your abstract. Abstracts without this information will not be reviewed.
- Only MS Word and PDF file formats are acceptable
- Name your file as follows: Your Last Name – Institution – Abbreviated Title of Abstract
- Email your file to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Be certain your file is named properly and includes identifying Information at the top of the first page
- Complete the Brief Online Application - Click Here