GI Fellows Poster Session
Thursday, December 16, 2021
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
DirectorsAasma Shaukat, MD and Parvathi A. Myer, MD
Special OfferThe 45th Annual New York Course registration fee will be waived for fellows with accepted posters (limited to one per poster session abstract), pending grant approval.
Submission DeadlineThe submission window is currently open and will remain open through Monday, October 25, 2021
Instructions for complimentary registration will be sent separately after notification of acceptance.
- Individuals currently enrolled in an accredited medical school, residency, or three-year Gastroenterology fellowship are eligible to submit, as are trainees enrolled in Advanced Endoscopy, Hepatology, IBD or Motility fellowships.
- Applicants are not required to be the lead author, but must have contributed significantly and meaningfully to the research study.
- Any clinical topic within Gastroenterology or Hepatology is suitable for submission, although case reports will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted to a national meeting (DDW, ACG, AASLD) in the past year are eligible
- Acceptance by NYSGE does not preclude future submission to other conferences.
- The body of the abstract is limited to 2,900 characters, including spaces.
- If selected, posters may be no larger than 4’ x 8’.
- Posters must be on display by 7:30 am on Thursday. Judges will review the posters from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, during which time all presenters must be in attendance.
- All those who submit must be NYSGE Trainee members.
- Go to www.nysge.org
- Click the Join button
- From the Membership Options dropdown box select Trainee Member
- Complete the membership application
Membership is complimentary for trainees, but a brief application is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Submission InstructionsStep 1
- Include your Full Name, Institution, Email Address, and Phone Number at the top of the first page of your abstract. Abstracts without this information will not be reviewed.
- Only MS Word and PDF file formats are acceptable
- Name your file as follows: Your Last Name – Institution – Abbreviated Title of Abstract
- Email your file to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be certain your file is named properly and includes identifying Information at the top of the first page
Complete the Brief Online Application