Start Date: 12/16/2021 7:00 AM EST
End Date: 12/17/2021 5:30 PM EST
Venue Name: New York Marriott Marquis Hotel Times Square Location:
New York, NY United States 10036
Event Website: www.nysge.org
New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
To expedite registration, you must have a user profile in our database (if you have ever attended one of our programs, it's likely that you do). If unsure, please use the Forgot Password with your registered email to obtain your user name and a temporary password. If you do not already have a profile in our system, you must create a profile PRIOR to registering.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
NYSGE is committed to hosting the 45th Annual New York Course in a safe and responsible manner for all participants, exhibitors, and hotel employees.
The New York Marriott Marquis is complying with current guidelines and executive orders of the Mayor of New York requiring vaccination for all customers, employees and vendors for indoor dining at restaurants, bars, catering/event facilities and any other indoor sit-down dining options.
NYSGE is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for attendees and exhibitors. These groups will be asked to attest* to their vaccination status upon registration. Proof of vaccination may be required on site in some cases.
As another precaution, NYSGE is requiring masking for all participants, exhibitors, and hotel employees.
NYSGE will continue to monitor local requirements as details of the executive order are clarified or updated. Our decisions will be informed and guided by evolving health policy as it relates to the pandemic and Delta variant.
While we happily anticipate bringing the New York GI community together again for the 45th Annual New York Course, your health and safety will always remain our primary concern.
*Attestation of Vaccination Status
Vaccination is defined as receipt of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use or licensed for use by the US Food and Drug Administration or authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization.
Valid forms of proof of vaccination include:
If you are unable to be vaccinated for the event, please click here to register for one of the Streaming Only course options.
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or an official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered, or a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered
- New York City COVID Safe Pass (available to download on Apple and Android smartphone devices)
- New York State Excelsior Pass
- Official Vaccine Record
45th Annual New York Course
- The registration pathway is the same for both the 45th Annual New York Course and the Doris C. Barnie GI Nurses and Associates Course.
- If you plan to attend virtually (not in person), click the Annual Course: STREAMING button.
- Trainees planning to attend both the Annual Course and the GI Fellows Course should select either the Annual Course: IN PERSON button or the Annual Course: STREAMING button.
- Trainees planning to attend only the GI Fellows Course should select the GI Fellows Course Only: IN PERSON button.
Featuring a faculty of more than 80 distinguished educators and clinicians, the meeting includes:
- Educational Lectures, Case Presentations, and Discussions
- Five sessions of Live Endoscopy transmitted from NYU Langone Health
- GI Prime Time: smaller, focused back-to-basics sessions exploring approaches to common GI problems through demonstration and discussion
- Integrated Course for GI Nurses and Associates
- GI Fellows Poster Session
- Annual New York GI Fellows Endoscopy Course
- Device, Drug, Product, and Service Exhibits
Conference topics include GERD, ablation and resection therapies for Barrett’s esophagus and other esophageal disorders; motility testing; GI bleeding; advanced imaging and new technologies; small bowel disorders; inflammatory bowel disease; irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, management of colitis; biosimilars; colorectal cancer screening, early onset colorectal cancer and disorders of the colon and rectum; polyp detection and removal; ESD and POEM, GI complications, endoscopic ultrasound and therapeutic EUS; ERCP for biliary and pancreatic disease including strictures, cysts and drainage of fluid; pancreatic cancer; managing neuroendocrine tumors; viral hepatitis and endoscopy in liver disease; infection control in the endoscopy suite; endoscopic therapies for obesity, and many others.
GI Prime Time Programs
Thursday, December 16, 2021
5:30 pm – 6:45 pm
Four “GI Prime Time” sessions will be offered concurrently. There is no registration fee to attend.
GI Prime Time programs are practical sessions designed to explore approaches to common GI problems through demonstration and discussion of back-to-basics or advanced endoscopic techniques. Sessions are led by expert NYSGE faculty who will present guidelines and industry solutions for improving clinical care for patients with related disorders.