Start Date: 12/15/2022 6:30 AM EST
End Date: 12/16/2022 5:00 PM EST
Venue Name: New York Marriott Marquis Hotel Times Square Location:
New York, NY United States 10036
Event Website: www.nysge.org
New York Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
To expedite registration, you must have a user profile in our database (if you have ever attended one of our programs, it's likely that you do). If unsure, please use the Forgot Password with your registered email to obtain your user name and a temporary password. If you do not already have a profile in our system, you must
create a profile PRIOR to registering.
NYSGE is committed to hosting the 46th Annual New York Course in a safe and responsible manner for all participants, exhibitors, and hotel employees. Local requirements will be enforced as information becomes available. While we happily anticipate bringing the New York GI community together again for the 46th Annual New York Course, your health and safety will always remain our primary concern.
46th Annual New York Course
- The registration pathway is the same for both the 46th Annual New York Course and the Doris C. Barnie GI Nurses and Associates Course.
[Please Note: There is no streaming option for the Doris C. Barnie GI Nurses and Associates Course.]
- If you plan to attend virtually (not in person), click the Annual Course button and select the Attend Via Webinar within the registration.
- Trainees planning to attend both the Annual Course and the GI Fellows Course should select the Annual Course button and select the option to attend the GI Fellows Course within the registration.
[Please Note: There is no streaming option for the GI Fellows Course.]
- Trainees planning to attend only the GI Fellows Course should select the GI Fellows Course Only button.
Featuring a faculty of more than 80 distinguished educators and clinicians, the meeting includes:
- Educational Lectures, Case Presentations, and Discussions
- Five sessions of Live Endoscopy transmitted from NYU Langone Health
- Integrated Course for GI Nurses and Associates
- GI Fellows Poster Session
- Annual New York GI Fellows Endoscopy Course
- Device, Drug, Product, and Service Exhibits
Conference topics include GERD, ablation and resection therapies for Barrett’s esophagus and other esophageal disorders; motility testing; GI bleeding; advanced imaging and new technologies; small bowel disorders; inflammatory bowel disease; irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, management of colitis; biosimilars; colorectal cancer screening, early onset colorectal cancer and disorders of the colon and rectum; polyp detection and removal; ESD and POEM, GI complications, endoscopic ultrasound and therapeutic EUS; ERCP for biliary and pancreatic disease including strictures, cysts and drainage of fluid; pancreatic cancer; managing neuroendocrine tumors; viral hepatitis and endoscopy in liver disease; infection control in the endoscopy suite; endoscopic therapies for obesity, and many others.