Exhibiting at The Spring Course: Best of DDW
Now in its eighth year, The Spring Course: Best of DDW 2020 is designed for practicing gastroenterologists and endoscopists, GI fellows, and GI nurses and associates. Last year, nearly 200 GI professionals attended this outstanding program.
How to Reserve Exhibit Space
Log into the website using your company's profle (which was created to reserve space at the 2019 Annual New York Course). There is only one permitted per company (or company division) and only the may reserve exhibit space. If you need to recover your company's User Name and Password, please contact Exhibit Manager Robin Weidy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your company does not have an profile, one must be created before reserving exhibit space. The profile looks like a . The first field is . Do not choose Active Member or Trainee Member.
Login to the website with your profile, then access the page and enter the required information to reserve exhibit space for The Spring Course: Best of DDW 2020.
Exhibit HoursSaturday, May 16, 2020
7:30 am - 8:15 am Exhibit Table Setup
8:15 am - 9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
9:00 am – 4:00 pm Program and Exhibits
- Two exhibitor badges per table
- Listing in program is guaranteed if reservation and payment are received by April 15, 2020
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks
- Admittance to the scientific program, space permitting
- Visit the Exhibits, Win a Great Prize! Attendee Promotion
- Cost is $2,500 per Exhibit Table
- Payment in full is required by April 15, 2020
- Space is not confirmed until payment in full is received. Failure to comply could jeopardize space reservation
- Payment options include ACH transfer, check, and credit card as noted on your invoice
- Space is limited
- Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tabletop displays only
- NYSGE reserves the right to accept or decline any application
- Cancellations must be made in writing and received in the NYSGE Office no later than April 29, 2020 to qualify for a 50 percent refund. No refunds after April 29, 2020
- No product or promotional material or activities are permittted in the auditorium
Questions?Contact Exhibit Manager Robin Weidy
333 East 47th Street (near First Avenue)
New York, NY 10017