42nd Annual Course Registrant Mailing List Rental
Page 1 of 1
REGISTRANT MAILING LIST RENTAL - 42nd ANNUAL NEW YORK COURSE
The New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy will provide names and mailing addresses of individuals registered to attend the 42nd Annual New York Course under the terms and conditions listed below. These include, but are not limited to, the following.
The number of names provided will vary based on the selected pull date. A minimum of 400 names will be provided for the first pull date of November 12, 2018. Final registration figures may approach 700, but final figures are not guaranteed.
The registration list may include physicians, fellows, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, GI technicians, and certain non-medical personnel registered to attend the Annual Course.
List attributes include Prefix (if provided by registrant), First Name, Last Name, Title (if provided by the registrant), Organization (if provided by the registrant), Address 1, Address 2, City, State, Zip, Country.
All requests must be submitted via this online form and must include a sample copy of the intended mailing piece. The sample may be a draft or artist's proof. NYSGE reserves the right to approve all intended mailings and to deny any request for any reason.
Only companies that have reserved and paid for exhibit space at the 42nd Annual New York Course may rent the registration list. The registration list may not be promulgated, sold, or used for any other purpose than that stated herein.
Company Mailing Address
Indicate your choice of lists.
Pre-Registration List @ $500
Pre-Registration List + Post-Course List @ $750
Post-Course List @ $500
Select desired pull date(s) for Advance Registration List. Please note that the number of registrants will continue to increase week to week. A final registration list will also be available for post-Annual Course follow-up mailings.
November 12, 2018
November 19, 2018
November 26, 2018
December 3, 2018
January 7, 2019 (Final Post-Course List)
Please describe the intended mailing piece below.
EMAIL a sample of the intended mailing piece to info@NYSGE.org
Mock-ups and Artist's Proofs are Acceptable for Submission for Review Purposes.
I agree to submit a sample of the intended mailing piece to firstname.lastname@example.org. I understand that my request will not be processed until the sample is received.
Payment in full is due with each request.
For secure credit card payments, please return to www.nysge.org. Select the Industry tab and then choose 42nd Annual New York Course Exhibits and Sponsorships. Click the link under "Credit Card Payments."
Please make checks payable to NYSGE and mail to:
NYSGE c/o Digestive HealthWorks, LLC
3300 Woodcreek Drive
Downers Grove, IL 60515
NYSGE Form W-9 is available at www.nysge.org. Select the Industry tab and then choose 42nd Annual New York Course Exhibits and Sponsorships.
No refunds will be made once a list is sent. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require an invoice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Names and addresses are supplied for one time use only and shall not be used to create a database or to complete additional mailings of the same or follow-up material.
2. Names and addresses as supplied by NYSGE remain the property of the Society and are provided only for the specific mailing described in this application form.
3. Upon completion of the mailing, the mailing list (in whatever form) must be destroyed by you and not used further in whole or in part.
4. The mailing material review process does not in any way constitute or imply NYSGE approval, endorsement, support or participation as a sponsor of the event or subject of the mailing.
5. Misrepresentation of facts in the mailing piece, or references to NYSGE without express written approval from NYSGE, are legally actionable.
6. Mailing pieces may not include the NYSGE logo or use of an NYSGE officer's signature or endorsement of any kind. Mailing pieces may include the 42nd Annual New York Course logo, upon request and following the standard review and approval process.
7. Prepayment is required, refunds or list replacements will not be provided unless due to NYSGE error.
AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I agree to all terms and conditions for use of the registrant mailing list for the 42nd Annual New York Course as described throughout this application form.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please direct questions to Bina Mesheimer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-218-0650.