Faculty Submission Information
How to Name Your Documents
File names should begin with your last name, followed by an underscore, followed by the name of your presentation, followed by an underscore, followed by the presentation day. Example:
2019 Annual Course Custom Slide Templates
Please use any one of our 3 custom 43rd Annual New York Course PowerPoint slide templates for your presentation.
Template 1 Template 2 Template 3
How to Convert PowerPoint Slides to the NYSGE Custom Template Click for PDF
1. Choose which of the 3 Annual Course templates you wish to use.
2. Open the template in a new window.
3. Open your presentation in a different window.
4. Click View, and then in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
5. In the slide thumbnails on the left side, click the slide that you want to copy
- To select multiple sequential slides, click the first slide, press SHIFT, and then click the last slide that you want. Alternatively, you can click on the first slide, press SHIFT and then press the CURSOR DOWN button until you get to the last slide.
- To select multiple non-sequential slides, press CTRL, and then click each slide that you want.
7. Right-click the template you previously opened in another window (step 2) and under Paste Options, click Use Destination Theme.